Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers

Not to be all cheesy-Hallmark card-esque or anything, but I just thought I'd post a little something for mothers' day. :)
As sort of a reminder that YOU wouldn't be alive without your mother, nor would you be even half of who you currently are! Also, it may be a bit late in the day. . but. .
instead of going the chocolate, flowers or Edible Arrangement route, I'm sure it would mean even more if you just took some time out and wrote a note for your mom. Whether it be with a piece of paper and a pen, or just a message on facebook that you show her - just express how much she truly means to you! Forget anything she may have ever done that aggravated or embarrassed you in the past. Focus on the positive.
And if you don't feel like writing a note, I'm sure just a hug and an honest 'I love you so much' will do the trick. :)
GEEKOM KIDS LOVE THEIR MOMS AND AREN'T AFRAID TO SHOW IT!

- Kaitie/Rainbow Dreamsicle

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS POSTT. Dude, did you make the graphic? I think I see a faint 'geekom' in the background. It's awesome :))
    I wrote Mommy a note too! And she loved it. Even if the heart I drew was a bit lopsided. xD
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I made the graphic and yep, you do see a faint 'geekom'! There are actually 3 faint geekoms. xD
      Lopsided hearts are even awesomer than perfect ones!

      Delete