Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Owls owls owls. . with glasses.

Sooo, this last Sunday I went on a shopping trip with some friends; don't get me wrong, I hate shopping with a passion. I really do.
But.
I enjoyed myself.
And it was all worth it because of this.
BEHOLD:
I MEAN, LOOK AT IT!! It's almost as if it were MADE for Geekom! O>O
Our signature things are owls and nerd glasses. . .
And this ring is an owl wearing nerd glasses.
AHH!
There's our lil' guy from the front. :) Isn't he adorable? And perfect?
Yes, yes, that's it.
He is perfection.
:)

- Kaitie/Rainbow Dreamsicle

7 comments:

  1. omw! That is *so* kewt!! xD <3 <3
    I luv Icing. like, my fave store ever.
    u really hate shopping? O_O
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it the greatest?! <3
      I do indeed hate shopping. . most of the time. xD But there are a few stores I like. . ever heard of Charming Charlie's? They have so many neat-o accessories!

      Delete
    2. ooh! I *love* Charming Charlie's! I pretty much turn giddy when I step in the door. It's so sparkley. ^_^
      They have the best accessories ever. :D :D

      Delete
  2. Nerds and owls. I'd say that's a win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUUUUUUUUUUUDE, THAT IS SO STINKING BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 AND TOTA PERFECT. I love it! Sooo utterly geekom. Made for geekom all the way. :D

    ReplyDelete